Mortgage Broker Stamford
The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate buy to let and commercial mortgages.
Commercial mortgages are available by referral to a master broker only.
At Derngate Wealth Management we understand that buying a house is one of the biggest financial transactions you will make in your lifetime. It has never been more important to seek professional mortgage advice to help you overcome the ever-changing rules, regulations and eligibility criteria that can sometimes be daunting, especially for first time buyers.
To ensure you have the best chances of securing a suitable mortgage plan that serves your financial interests, contact our mortgage advisors Stamford today for a free initial consultation.
Derngate Wealth Management is an impartial Mortgage Broker in Stamford. We offer expert mortgage advice to help individuals, families and business owners secure properties in and around Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
As we have access to the entire mortgage market, we can promise to deliver honest, impartial advice, and find the most appropriate mortgage for you. In an ever changing mortgage market getting mortgage advice has never been more important - even for an experienced buyer or investor.
Why choose Derngate Wealth Management?
- As an independent mortgage advisor, we have access to exclusive deals through our network Quilter Financial Planning
- As a trusted Stamford mortgage broker we can guide you through the process from start to finish and help you avoid any costly mistakes. We can ensure that you are not only able to comfortably afford your mortgage but that you can continue to make repayments should your main source of income stop for a period of time.
- While we sometimes charge an administration fee for an application, all of our initial consultations are free of charge so you can have peace of mind that you’re only being charged if you decide to purchase a mortgage through us.
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Tracker mortgages
- 95% mortgages
- First time buyer mortgages
- Buy-to-Let mortgages (Some buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the FCA)
- Interest only mortgages
- Offset mortgages
- Self Build mortgages
What Our Clients Say
From couples looking to buy their first home, to business owners investing in new premises, our clients trust us to give them friendly, honest advice and frequently leave top-rated reviews for our mortgage advice and services.
David Whitwell was introduced to me for my home purchase in 2016 and has since been my trusted advisor for mortgage and financial advices. David has also dealt with my remortgage and BTL transactions, he is professional, diligent and timely in his work and pleasant to deal with."
Quick Mortgage Enquiry
What are the next steps?
One of our friendly financial experts will be able to offer advice on what types of mortgage are right for you and show you some of the most suitable mortgage deals available. If you choose to submit an application with us we can help you fill out the application and go through the paperwork to ensure you understand all the terms and conditions.
Book a consultation
If you’re searching for mortgage advisors Stamford, contact us today to book your free, initial no-obligation consultation.
Yes, we have an office in Stamford which you can visit for a free initial consultation.
Our initial consultation is FREE. However, there may be an administration fee payable when a mortgage application is submitted, which is usually no more than £195. We will always tell you upfront if there is an administration fee attached to your application.